Questions to use to encourage thinking in Biology. A Recourse to the History of the subject will help.
1. Argue the point: It was inevitable that life would come into being as its precursors were all present
2. Evolution toward complexity is an illusion. Yes or No?
3. The Respiratory pathways (Glycoloysis, Krebbs cycle and the Electron Transport Chain) developed from Photosynthesis. Examine this idea with reference to the Light and Dark Cycles?
4. Human Beings are an ecological community. Argue Yes or No?
5. Mendel fudged his results. Do you agree or disagree with this assertion. Why?
6. What inefficiencies or points of failure would you correct if you could redesign the human circulatory system? Why?
7. Is DNA a living entity on its own?
8. Life is a series of interlinked feedback systems. Is this an over simplification?
9. What similarities underpin the internet and the human body?
10.Structure is driven by functionality in all biological systems. Do you agree with this statement?