Ancient Hebrews I
1. Who was Adam and Eve’s third son?
2. Who was Methusalah’s father?
3. Name eight of Joseph’s eleven brothers?
4. What nationality was Laban?
5. Who are the four mothers of the Jewish people?
6. What was the name of the wealthy businessman who bought Joseph as a slave?
7. Who were Moses’ father and mother?
8. Who were Joseph’s two sons?
9. From which nation was Moses’s wife from?
10. What fell from heaven when the Hebrews complained to god about the manna?
11. Who was the mother of Ishmael?
12. How old was Abraham when he was circumsised?
13. What was the name of the cave that Abraham purchased for his family burials?
14. Who was the only matriarchial figure not buried in this cave?
15. In which town is this cave located?
Answers to Ancient Hebrews I
3. Asher, Benjamin, Dan, Gad, Issacher, Judah, Levi, Naphtali, Reuben, Simon, and Zebulen.
5. Sarah, Rebecca, Rachel and Leah.
7. Avram and Jochebed.
8. Ephraim and Manasseh.
10. Quail - Maybe they should not have complained so quickly.
13. Cave of Machpelah.