· I have an idea for a book that would contain various tours that could be offered in the future if a time machine system was ever developed successfully for popular use. Imagine viewing the great events of history, isolated from the event itself and invisible to its actors, but still witnessing the events as they unfold and run their course. In my mind this would be incredible. Sample tours could include:
· The Battles of the World – The tourist gets to view from the outside protected by a force field some of the great battles that have shaped human history. Battles such as Kadesh, Arbela, Salamis, Marathon, Cannae, Pharsalia, Actium. Teutoburg Forest, Tours, Agincourt, Blenheim, Yorktown, Valmy, Austrelitz, Waterloo, Sadowa, Sedan, Antietam, Mafeking, Port Arthur, Passchendale, Cambrai, Kursk, Stalingrad, D-Day and Dien Bien Phu.
· Alternative Earth’s – Flying into different Time lines, to view past and future Earth worlds. If a mechanism for zeroing on the required parallel Earth world could be developed, this would be a great way of viewing and analyzing those ‘ What If’ historical scenarios that we often wax about.
· Momentary Events of Importance - Moses receiving the Ten Commandments, Birth of Jesus Christ, Signing of the Magna Carta, Coronation of Napoleon, Lincoln Assasination, The Kennedy Assassination etc.
· The Book would consist entirely of tours. Listing itinerary, meals and other generalities. Lodging would occur aboard the time machine which I envision to be a modern version of a cruise liner.